Sat, May 16|
SOLD OUT! 2020 Group Trip - Boca Grande, FL for Tarpon
Want to have a go at catching a tarpon?! Come join us on this TLA trip! There are only 15 spots and expect they will fill up quickly. The cost for the trip is $985.
Time & Location
May 16, 2020, 3:00 PM – May 20, 2020, 7:00 PM
Captiva Island, Captiva Island, Florida 33924, USA
About The Event
This trip will provide you all of the opportunities during the height of Tarpon season to try your hand at landing the "Silver King." These almighty silver giants are a blast to hunt and catch - many taking more than 30 minutes of fight to land these beasts.
This trip includes:
- 4 nights accommodations* complete with living rooms and kitchenettes in every cottage
- 2 full days fishing for Tarpon, and if the opportunity presents itself we will hunt for Snook
- Fishing licenses for 2 fishing days
- Cost: $985
Cost does not include airfare, food, or transportation to/from where we are staying.
Accommodations will be at Jensen's Twin Palm Cottages on Captiva Island. NOTE: These are shared room accommodations -depending on availability you may get a twin bed, or share a queen/king with another lady angler. We will accommodate special requests as best we can.
WE DON'T CONTROL THE WEATHER OR THE FISH
- Rain or shine, we will fish unless there is lightning or any other dangerous conditions. Please note that if we are unable to leave the dock, we won't be charged for that day - however if we leave the dock and conditions cause us to come back to the marina we will be accountable for paying the guides for that day.
- Fish don't always cooperate. None of our trips guarantee you will catch fish - we will give it our best go though! And even if you don't catch fish there is always learning and fellowship.
This is a special place and want to share this experience with as many anglers as we can!
DEPOSIT: $100 (non-refundable)
This will reserve your spot for the 2020 Tarpon Quest group trip. After your deposit payments will be available ranging from $100 - $135 monthly until it's paid off.
Payment 2 (Sept)
Payment 2 of 9
Payment 3 (Oct)
Payment 3 of 9
Payment 4 (Nov)
Payment 4 of 9
Payment 5 (Dec)
Payment 5 of 9