Time & Location
About The Event
Texas Lady Anglers
2021 SUMMER MADNESS Bracket Tournament Rules
Interpretation of these rules will be left exclusively to Texas Lady Anglers’ officials. Decisions of the tournament committee are final in all matters and are not subject to appeal.
1. Federal, State and Local Laws All contestants are required to follow all applicable Federal, State and Local regulations and laws. Any violation of such rules or Texas Lady Anglers rules may result in disqualification from the tournament and / or future Texas Lady Anglers events.
Participants must have a valid Texas fishing license and saltwater stamp on person.
2. Eligibility All anglers entered in any Texas Lady Anglers event must be a Texas Lady Anglers member in good standing. Texas Lady Anglers has the right to accept or deny any entry into the event.
Any tournament official or tournament sponsor entering the tournament in compliance with tournament rules is eligible for any and all prizes.
3. Sportsmanship All contestants are required to practice courtesy, safety and follow local and state game laws. Anyone displaying poor sportsmanship or violating game laws will be subject to disqualification and potential banishment from Texas Lady Anglers.
4. Permitted Fishing Locations Contestants may fish anywhere on gulf coast waters, except areas designated as "off limits" or "no fishing" by local, state, federal officials. Private launch sites are permitted.
5. Permitted Fishing Methods
Contestants may fish by any means: boat, kayak, wade, pier, or surf. Live bait, dead bait or artificial may be used.
6. Tournament Entry Fees & Registration Dates The entry fee to the tournament is $50. The entry fee is non-refundable and is not subject to transfer. Registration will remain open until midnight of May 30th. Once registration is close, the tournament cash out and tournament picture items will be announced.
7. Safety Safe boating will be observed at all times. Each contestant is required to carry all safety equipment meeting federal and local regulations.
8. Scoring The contestant will submit their largest fish of each species designated for each category (Saltwater or Freshwater) The combined length of these fish will be combined by a tournament official to achieve the anglers score. During the designated fishing period, you may submit all qualifying fish photos to Info@texasladyanglers.com. In the event of a tie, the angler that submitted and completed their stringer first will be designated as the winner.
9. Protests All protests must be submitted in writing, along with a refundable $50 deposit. The protest must be issued within 24 hours of the ruling in question. The decision of the tournament committee will be final. If the protest is upheld, the $50 deposit will be refunded. If the protest is overturned, the $50 deposit will be donated to a charitable organization.
10. Photograph submissions TLA will issue a certificate used to certify all catches. a. This certificate must be included in ALL photographs for the respective round. b. The photograph MUST be taken with your fish lying on an official check it stick. Please do NOT use the red ones as they are hard to read. c. The photograph must be taken with the fish’s mouth closed and with its nose pressed against the “0” inch line. Squeezing of the tail is permitted. d. The full length of the fish must be viewable in the entire photograph. e. The participant must retain all original photographs (Not-Resized) for review upon request by the Tournament Committee. f. The tournament committee reserves the right to make adjustments and conservatively estimate the length of questionable catches. g. All photos must be submitted within 72 hours of being caught.
11. Spirit of Sportsmanship Rulings Not all rules and loop-holes can possibly be addressed. However, the spirit of these rules is intended to promote good sportsmanship. The tournament committee has the right to invoke the “Spirit of Sportsmanship Rule” and make rulings to foster the spirit of good and fair sportsmanship.
- Summer Madness - Saltwater$50$500$0
- Summer Madness - Freshwater$50$500$0